- Meet Our Rabbi >
- Shabbat >
- Holidays >
- Classes & Events
- Join Us
Become a Member
Become a Member
Becoming a member is easy - and important. As a member, you will enjoy belonging to and participating in a vital and growing spiritual community. The benefits of membership include:
- Membership includes admission to our High Holy Day and Shabbat services, as well as reduced rates for special community events and classes.
- Reduced tuition for Hebrew School.
- Facilitation and support for lifecycle rituals, such as weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvah celebrations, and funerals.
- Rabbinic Counseling
- Discounts on classes, Shabbatons and special events.
- Opportunities to participate in special interest groups, action committees and members-connecting-to-members programs.
Those are just the tangible benefits. The intangible benefits abound! Membership is an opportunity to connect with others, deepen your Jewish experience and to transform your life. Your financial support ensures our community's survival for years to come!
To become a member, fill out the online form here.
Afterwards, please fill out the "Gifts of Time" participation form here.
We're very happy to welcome you as a new member! For further questions or to discuss membership, please email Dena Gitterman or call 303-443-4567, ext. 11.
Sun, 26 February 2017
30 Shevat 5777
Shabbat, Mar 4th 10:30a to 12:00p
This Shabbat movement based exploration invites body-heart-mind-soul to dance and discover your Torah/Wisdom.
Wednesday, Mar 8th 1:00p to 2:30p
Group for women age 70+, meeting the 2nd Wednesday of every month at Nevei Kodesh
Thursday, Mar 9th 7:00p to 8:30p
Are you wearing the mask, or is the mask wearing you? Kabbalah/Purim Workshop with Rabbi David Sanders. Free and open to the public.
Friday, Mar 10th 10:00a to 12:00p
Come help us assemble the Shalach Manot (Purim Baskets) that will be distributed to all CNK members for Purim. Such a mitzvah!
Motzei Shabbat, Mar 11th 7:15p to 10:30p
7:15pm Ma'ariv Services. 7:30pm Full Megillah Reading. 8:30pm Purim Party, featuring klezmer music from Hal Aqua and the Lost Tribe. $10 per person, $20 per family.