- Meet Our Rabbi >
- Shabbat >
- Holidays >
- Classes & Events
- Join Us
Become a Member
Become a Member
Becoming a member is easy - and important. As a member, you will enjoy belonging to and participating in a vital and growing spiritual community. The benefits of membership include:
- Membership includes admission to our High Holy Day and Shabbat services, as well as reduced rates for special community events and classes.
- Reduced tuition for Hebrew School.
- Facilitation and support for lifecycle rituals, such as weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvah celebrations, and funerals.
- Rabbinic Counseling
- Discounts on classes, Shabbatons and special events.
- Opportunities to participate in special interest groups, action committees and members-connecting-to-members programs.
Those are just the tangible benefits. The intangible benefits abound! Membership is an opportunity to connect with others, deepen your Jewish experience and to transform your life. Your financial support ensures our community's survival for years to come!
To become a member, fill out the online form here.
Afterwards, please fill out the "Gifts of Time" participation form here.
We're very happy to welcome you as a new member! For further questions or to discuss membership, please email Dena Gitterman or call 303-443-4567, ext. 11.
Sun, 23 April 2017
27 Nisan 5777
Shabbat, Apr 29th 10:00a to 1:00p
Sunday, May 7th 5:00p to 9:30p
Experience the magic of Broadway at this star-studded gala! Enjoy a program of live musical performances honoring the many jews that brought musical theater to prominence. The evening includes dinner, live and silent auctions and will be followed by karaoke. Glamorous attire encouraged!